2ND ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
For the second year in a row, Eric Chapman and his wife, Tara, are taking TDE and partnering again with Greystone Golf in Maryland to sponsor a golf charity event to benefit Operation Smile. The goal of the event is to raise awareness and money to benefit children in need. We are looking to raise $10,000 in 2019.
Every 3 minutes, a child is born with a cleft lip or cleft palate. It takes as little as $240 and as few as 45 minutes to provide life-changing surgery and a bright, beautiful new smile to a waiting child.
That’s where you come in! $10,000 will help over 40 children get the surgery they need. Come out and join us for a great cause while enjoying a beautiful day on the course.
A MESSAGE FROM KATHLEEN MAGEE
What you need to know
August 2, 2019
Single Player Fee - $175
Entry fee includes a continental breakfast, hot dog on the course, and dinner
Includes greens fee and cart
Includes a $50 donation to Operation Smile
**If you want to attend the awards festivities and happy hour afterwards only, fee is $40
1st Place Team – Championship Trophy and other prizes
Closest to the pin on front and back nine (Par 3’s)
Longest drive on front and back nine (Par 5’s)
4 Person Scramble
How It Works
1. A scramble means that all team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like the best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
2. The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the marked spot. Each team member hits their next shot from the chosen spot.
3. This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should be marked on the putting green.
4. Putts need to be placed within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score.
5. You may lift, clean and place your ball within one club length on the selected shot; however, you may not move your ball out of a hazard (including bunkers), out of the rough, from the fairway or rough to the apron or from the apron to the green.
6. Men tee off from the white tees and women from the gold tees.
7. Please turn scorecards in to the Tournament Director. Prizes will be given at the end of the tournament.